Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Comments!! Extra spending money!

So I'm really trying to come up with some ways to make extra cash. I have many ideas but none of them seem to be realistic.

I have alot of skills that I can use outside of my normal job. Having alot of hobbies does come in handy as they teach me how to do things on my own. The more I think about it tho I seem to wanta go back to some type of freelance stuff. You know work when I can and not on a regular have to basis. I like the idea of still having free time.

Ahh... Free time!!! You know, all of my life I have heard the saying. "If you have money, you don't have time to spend it for working all of the time; and if you have the time to spend the money, then more than likely you don't have the money to spend!" Man does that saying ring through in my head over and over again.

None the less.. If anyone has any legit ways of making a little extra cash online please drop a comment and I will be very thankful. Don't wanta get rich quick just have a little extra spending money!

2 comments:

  1. ok here we go lol buy sell and trade all you need is constant access to a phone trust me i have made almost two grand just this summer buying and selling trailers and guns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had about 100 ridnig lawn mowers to sell right now... Man It seems as they are selling like hot cakes!!

    ReplyDelete