Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Burrito Bandit is really starting to hate Exchange!!

So, Been out of touch last few days... Food for thought is do we really need freaking email!!! LOL Reasoning behind this is that my job as a System Administrator has been very stressful last couple of days due to our old Exchange server finally crashing.

Luckily we had a new server already up and running but didn't have all users converted over to the new platform yet. So with all the little quirks I am totally convinced that whoever designed and created Exchange 2007 should be drug behind a truck, down a gravel road, and then dropped off of a cliff! I mean come on it takes alot to get the Bandito to really hate something but I mean it caused me to miss lunch!!

So in essence Microsoft kept me from my FREAKING BURRITO!!

1 comment: